Our client is a leader in ICT disposal and deployment specialising in re-marketing, installation, decommissioning, secure data destruction and repair of ICT equipment. Expansion has resulted in a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Team Member!
The Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for maintaining quality standards through the end-to-end Warehouse procedures and be an effective team member that contributes to the department Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Your key responsibilities include:
Testing and Checking-in Stock
- Test electronic Equipment to get product specifications
- Assess product quality and grade
- Record product specifications and quality into software and label products
- Sort equipment and send to appropriate departments
Picking and Packing
- Coordinate location of stock
- Packing of stock into the required format.
- Efficient and accurate packing to a high standard, to meet distribution deadlines.
- Overseeing the maintenance of a safe and clean work environment.
- Lifting/ packaging/ removing/ relocating equipment
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures
- Ensuring that the weekly checklist is followed for all warehouse procedures.
- Where a technician has a current forklift licence they may be required to operate the forklift during their shift.
- On a weekly basis ensure that stock is available and product quantities are accounted for.
- Conduct a stock-take daily with any variances to be reported to the Warehouse Manager.
- Carry out data destruction and repairs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Receiving, distributing, relocating, checking, packing of goods and materials
- Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner
- Reconcile container paperwork as required
Your skills and qualifications:
- Previous warehouse experience
- The physical ability to handle repetitive work
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
You must have the right to work in Australia in order for your application to be successful.