Your privacy and security are very important to us.
Use, disclosure & management of personal information
Through the use of security measures, we aim to ensure all personal information we hold is protected from misuse or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will not use or disclose your personal information except:
- for the primary reason(s) we collected it or a related purpose; or
- with your consent; or
- for another reason permitted under Act.
What we collect, how and why
Our HR Team collects, holds and uses personal information for a range of different purposes related to our functions and activities, and for related purposes (see below). Usually, the context or communications at the time of collection will determine the primary purposes of collection.
We may collect personal information by:
- obtaining instructions from our clients
- conducting interviews with job-seekers, service providers and other individuals conducting surveys
- communicating with our business, professional or social contacts
- searching publicly available sources of information
The kinds of personal information we may collect and hold include:
- contact details
- opinions and preferences
- personal characteristics including professional occupation and qualifications
- information or opinions about a person’s conduct (e.g. witness statements in legal proceedings)
The reasons and related reasons why we collect personal information include:
- to help us provide services to our clients
- to help us respond when someone contacts us
- to support Our HR Team’s general advisory and human resource activities
- to help us assess and identify suitable jobseekers or service providers who may wish to work with or for Our HR Team, and engage with them effectively
- to support our internal management systems
- for any other lawful purposes identified by the person who provides us with the information or authorised by the Act
Accessing, correcting or updating your personal information
Any requests to access, correct or update your personal information can be made through the “contact” section of our website.
If the information you wish to correct or update relates to your client file, or services we are providing to you, we suggest you make contact directly with the Directors responsible for your matter or with the professional staff member who usually assists you.
If you request access to your personal information, we will provide access whenever this is required under the Act or we otherwise consider it appropriate. However, making a request does not guarantee that we will provide you with access. In particular, we will not provide access to information that is confidential, legally privileged or would otherwise have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others. We may also charge a fee for providing you with access, which is permitted by the Act.
Complaints & inquiries
We will review and consider all complaints consistently with the Act and as we consider most appropriate in the circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information for any of the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a lawful related purpose.
We may disclose your personal information where we are under a legal duty to do so.
Disclosure will usually be:
- internally and to our related entities
- to our Clients
- other recruitment companies or intermediaries involved in managing the supply of personnel
By submitting your personal information to Our HR Team through any means, using our services or accessing the Our HR Team website, you consent to the use of information as set out in this policy. If you do not agree with any term of this policy, please do not submit any personal information to us or use Our HR Teams services or our website.