Liquid Interactive is seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to work alongside a talented team of digital experts in the development of online products for our broad range of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity that doesn’t come around often. This role would suit an experienced Project Delivery / Iterations Manager or Scrum Master who is keen to work on digital experiences with the goal of improving people’s lives.
This role is responsible for driving digital and online product delivery from an agile delivery management practices and techniques perspective. The role will require day to day communications with a multidisciplinary team spanning design, development, content and marketing. You will be responsible for the successful and efficient delivery of sprints, while collaborating with other strategic and senior project team members to achieve the product outcomes.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Facilitating feature grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives
- Attending showcases
- Managing sprint progress and producing sprint reports, including burndown
- Helping the team resolve blockers & impediments
- Managing, monitoring & controlling sprint risks
- Coaching & supporting the team in Agile best practice delivery methods, and being adaptive to Scrum/Kanban or other specific methodologies based on project and client requirements
- Facilitating & co-ordinating releases with the team
Required Qualifications / Previous Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience as Iteration Manager, Scrum Master or similar role
- Experience in delivering digital products and services
- Diversity of scale and types of projects is an advantage, as long as you have experience with at least one large scale project (15+ team members)
- AgilePM/Scrum Master certification, or similar
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to run workshops and inspire and lead a diverse team. Create a safe team environment where everyone feels free to bring problems to the table and solve them together.
- Process driven and high level of attention to detail
- Experience using online project tracking tools (eg. Trello & JIRA)
- Proven adaptability in responding to changing project needs
- Experience managing budget and resources
- Experience with JIRA and/or Microsoft VSTS (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with SiteCore and other content management systems
- Experience with delivering government projects, in particular, the Australian Government Digital Service Standards
- If you are excited by this opportunity to work with some of the best in the digital business, apply via LinkedIn today! Please submit your resume as well as a cover letter outlining your qualifications and previous experience.
To apply, send through a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
You must have full Australian working rights in order for your application to progress.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.