Our client has grown to be known as one of Australia’s largest and most respected ICT Lifecycle Management suppliers. Based at Metroplex Murarrie, Brisbane they provide their national customer base with the highest standard of sales and services.
To support their growth, they are seeking an analytical and engaging Senior Administrator to help support their busy Sales Team.
What you will do.
- Work closely with Sales Team/ Account Managers to deliver client support services
- Ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and exceptional customer service
- Support the sales team on day-to-day sales activities
- Build and execute sales reporting providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Collaborating with internal teams to provide data analytics to support sales such as Identifying areas for continuous improvement and efficiencies in systems and processes.
- Coordinating project key deliverables
Who you are?
- You have 3+ Years’ experience in a Senior Administration or Sales Support Role
- Strong skills in MS Office and Advanced skills in Excel
- Pro-active approach to learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills, with a positive, open-minded attitude.
What’s In It for You?
- The chance to be a part of a growing business, who is a respected leader in their field
- Opportunity to grow, succeed and develop your skills
- Full Time Salary
- Limited onsite parking available
- An encouraging and supportive environment where we like to celebrate success, birthdays, work anniversaries with morning teas, team lunches and events.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter.