Our client is a young company passionate about finding a home for every piece of precious fruit, ensuring they strengthen their ethos of contributing to ‘zero waste’. They specialise in Aussie grown fruits: fresh, frozen and powders. Sourcing their produce directly from the farm and carefully prepared and packed for Australian families to enjoy all year round.
They are expanding and introducing new exciting product lines and as such are now recruiting for a Marketing & New Product Development Coordinator to join their growing team.
This is a new role which is integral to assist in their growth and it is envisaged the role will commence on a part-time or casual basis. The ideal person will bring their talent and pizzazz, creative thinking, and use of new technologies and proven marketing strategies to their business.
Your application should address your past experiences relevant to the key responsibilities of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and support Directors with all new product development and marketing activities
- Increase B2C home deliveries and food service sales utilising social media platforms, website, and warm and cold databases
- Contribution and administrative support on annual sales and marketing plans, new product development, consumer promotions and insights
- Project manage the launch of and develop ‘go to market’ strategies with distributors and B2C home deliveries on:
- new SKUs,
- new ranges including working with graphic designer on product design and production
- Broaden and manage our digital presence including:
- maintenance of our website and social media platforms with engaging content ensuring our presence is always in play
- responding to all higher-level interactions that require strategic considerations
- planning, creating content, reporting and evaluating performance
- a strategic contributor to the creation and execution of the schedule for the content calendar for upcoming campaigns
- investigate channels for increased marketing and traffic to website and social media platforms
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a marketing and sales capacity in a similar industry
- Experience in new product development and/or ‘go to market’ strategies
- Understanding of FMCG sector would be advantageous
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work autonomously with good judgement skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Strong communication (written, verbal) skills with ability to build genuine rapport
- Proven ability to execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A passion for food, a ‘Foodie’.
All applications must be posted through Seek. No direct applications or recruiters please.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.