Our Client, ACT Group of Companies has grown to be known as one of Australia’s largest and most respected ICT Lifecycle Management suppliers.
Headquartered in Murarrie, Brisbane QLD, They provide their national customer base with the highest standard of sales and services.
They are looking for applicants based in the Brisbane area to join the business during a period of substantial growth.
What is the role?
- Reporting to the General Manager Sales
- Work closely with Sales Team/ Account Managers to deliver client support services
- Ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and exceptional customer service
- Collaborate with internal divisions to manage post sale processes [sales and operational]
- Review and evaluate client reports and proposals
What you’ll do?
- Maintain and update client profiles and accounts
- Internal customer support; quoting, data entry, sales support
- Field incoming client enquiries, including requests, updates, and account details
- Process new sales leads/buybacks (via phone/website enquiry)
- Process Quote requests (new and run rate)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders; warehouse, logistics, professional services, and accounts.
- Undertake Client settlement Reports
- General Administration support across the office
Who you are?
- You have 2+ Years’ experience in a similar role – Customer/Client/Sales Support
- You are a great communicator with a can-do positive attitude
- You have strong attention to detail and manage your time effectively
- You are confident in your computer skills – spreadsheets, CRM & Google Docs
- You love a challenge and are quick to learn
- If you have had experience in the IT Industry that’s great, if not and you meet the rest of the profile, we would still like to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of a growing business, who is a respected leader in their field
- Opportunity to grow, succeed and develop your skills
- Full Time Salary
- Limited onsite parking available/ courtesy bus from Murarrie station
- An encouraging and supportive environment where we like to celebrate success, birthdays, work anniversaries with morning teas, team lunches and events.
How to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating:
- What interests you most about the role
- Your relevant skills & experience
- Your salary expectations
- Your current notice period
Date posted 13 January 2022