Our client is a leader in ICT disposal and deployment specialising in remarketing, installation, decommissioning, secure data destruction and repair of ICT equipment.
We are recruiting for a Permanent Full Time Van Driver to collect & deliver computers & associated products from client sites across Sydney and surrounding suburbs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lifting/ packaging/ removing and relocating equipment – Heavy lifting (30KG+)
- Undertaking stock movements and conduct logistics in a manner consistent with timeframe expectations
- Picking and packing IT equipment across multiple locations across Sydney and surrounding suburbs
- Completing collections and deliveries from/to our client sites and offices
- Being first point of contact on behalf of the company – polite, courteous, helpful
- Ensuring all assets are kept in good condition and maintained during transport
- Operating vehicles in the correct manner as per operation instruction and work health and safety if applicable;
- Strong experience with load restraint.
- Completing day sheets and delivery dockets.
- Operating HGV
- Assisting in Warehouse Operations
- Communication across WH Staff, Clients and Head office in Brisbane.
Good communication & customer facing skills and a positive/willing attitude are mandatory requirements. In addition, you will need to be physically fit as the position requires repetitive heavy lifting
- Driver’s License MR (Required)- Clean
- Previous delivery driver experience (Preferred)
- Forklift Licence (Required)
- Computer Literate e.g. Word/Excel (Required)
- Well presented
- Team player
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- A police check will be completed
If you’re as excited about this role as we are, please submit your cover letter and resume through Seek.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
You must have the right to work in Australia in order for your application to be successful.