Our client is one of Australia’s favourite macro nutrient measured meal plan companies. Their focus is on ensuring they create fast, functional, frozen and nutrient dense meals to help their customers with their transformational nutrition journeys. They have an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Officer to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, you will be part of the Call Centre team and bring with you experience in a similar role and a solid understanding of telemarketing and/or sales. You will be driven to see your hard work lead to great results and meet company objectives.
Your passion for health and fitness along with your belief in the brand will see you assist members with nutritional information in order to help them realise their own health and fitness goals.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Taking inbound customer calls and converting to sales
- Making warm outbound calls to our existing customer base to assist them with ordering our meals and plans, guiding them through their journey and listening to them to give the best advice on meals and their outcomes (From emails & chat leads)
- Responding to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial phone calls
- Give advice, explain products, services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Obtain customer information, entering orders and maintaining customer records in the company database
- From time to time, support and assist the Customer Service / Administration team
- From time to time, attend Health & Fitness Events/Expos to promote product range/ generate leads
- You will be a proud ‘Sales Guru’ with experience in customer service and sales
- Interest in Health, Fitness, Nutrition would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Excellent verbal, influencing and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills to establish and maintain customer relationships
- A great work ethic & positive attitude + enthusiasm
- A great active listener — giving full attention to what our customers are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting
- Service oriented — actively looking for ways to help our customers
- Social perceptiveness — being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they are reacting this way
- Goal driven
- Looking to have fun!
- Interest in the health and fitness industry is preferred, however not essential. What is essential is a genuine interest in customer service & sales and the ability to learn things quickly. In return, we can offer a fun and dynamic workplace, a great team environment and an extremely competitive above market salary.
To apply, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the first instance, however your application will be held on file and considered for future opportunities.