Our client is opening a new Ophthalmology clinic located in Buderim, opening in early March. They are currently taking applications for Medical Reception Staff to join their team.
What is the role?
- Work closely with the team to deliver excellent patient care
- First point of contact to patients, representing the practice brand
- Adapt to each day’s changing demands
What you’ll do?
- Taking incoming telephone calls and assisting patients with general enquiries, patient billing and receipting, scanning, and filing (as required).
- Booking/rescheduling patient appointments
- Provide administrative support to medical practitioners and clinical team members within the practice
- Assist with patient lists and other administrative duties under the Practice Team Coordinator
- Function in a highly organised and time efficient manner at all times
- Demonstrates outstanding people skills with the ability to relate well to patients, health care professionals and team relations
- Enjoys working well with patients, health care professionals/external health facilities.
Who you are?
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a medical receptionist within a specialist practice (or similar)
- You have an up-to-date Vaccination certificate – COVID 19
- You are a great communicator with an enthusiastic positive attitude and exceptional customer service skills
- You are very organised, diligent and are calm under pressure.
- You are adaptable, flexible and have a strong ability to work autonomously
- You are confident using computers – We use Gentu (Genie’s cloud-based software)
- Good Work life balance – it is envisaged there will be two roles – the first role is 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday and the other will be shorter shifts (10 to 3) – 3 – 4 days per week.
- Be part of the clinic from the inception
- Help to create and build a positive team
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter stating:
- What interests you most about the role.
- Relevant experience
- Salary expectations
- Notice Period