About the Company
Our client is a leader in IT Asset Disposition providing high security data sanitisation services as well as installation, decommissioning, and the remarketing of ICT equipment. Their clients include Australia’s largest Government, education, and corporate organisations.
They are one of the largest and most respected leaders in their field with a vision to become the most successful and respected ICT disposal services organisation in Australia.
Our client is looking to recruit a Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator with innovative ideas and good attention to detail to join their growing team in Murarrie, Brisbane.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for leading the creative process in developing and executing all promotional content and campaigns, on and offline, internally, and externally, as well as delivering day to day marketing objectives.
The role would suit an experienced graphic designer adept at both print and digital design, but also confident and eager to take the reigns/learn more about other disciplines like social media marketing, digital marketing, event marketing, content generation, copy writing and general campaign/project coordination.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities
- Implement marketing plans that include print and online content.
- Maintain and develop the internal and external marketing in alignment with brand integrity and corporate vision
- Design and produce a range of hard copy and digital material including flyers, advertisements, press releases, banners, signs, posters, newsletters, EDM’s, LinkedIn and campaigns via other social media platforms
- Support the Sales Team by recommending, preparing and executing marketing campaigns
- Support the Sales Team with any client reporting, formatting documents, tenders, and proposals
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities
- General marketing assistance and support
- 2 + years’ experience in content management, creative writing, advertising, and design
- Strong experience in Graphic Design & relevant software
- Intermediate/ Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Adobe suite of products, web editing packages and Google
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
- Creative mind & critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Marketing qualifications – Bachelor or postgraduate – Graphics and Social Media background an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing business, who is respected as the leader in their field
- Opportunity to grow, succeed and develop your skills
- Onsite parking available
- An encouraging and supportive environment where we like to celebrate success, a, team lunches and events.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, Cover Letter and your Portfolio.