If you’re looking to work alongside some of the most talented and technical minds in the business our client, one of Brisbane’s leading digital agencies, has a fantastic opportunity. It’s an exciting time for Dev work in this business with several CMS assignments to hold your coding interests.
We require an experienced Sitecore / CMS / .Net Developer who will hit the ground running and contribute their skillset very early on. These projects are creative, modern and the sorts of technical solutions that benefit the actual lives of people. Plus, you will rapidly continue to broaden your skill base, put your name to the development of important projects and for the right person, opportunities to develop leadership skills and capabilities.
You will have:
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) building websites using .NET technologies
- 2 years’+ experience with Sitecore (Sitecore 9+ and SXA experience highly advantageous)
- Strong skills in ASP.net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, and SQL Server
- Front end abilities and experience: XHTML and CSS, knowledge and experience with cross device web responsive implementations
- Proven Visual Studio experience using .NET and C#
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Client-facing written and oral communication and presentation skills
- The ability to be a great team player
- The ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively
- The ability to manage multiple projects under tight time constraints in a calm manner
- Support the technical aspects of a Sitecore implementation
- Solution prototyping, delivery and presentation
- Developing, implementing and maintaining multiple external websites built on the Sitecore platform
- Planning, documenting, designing and developing custom .NET web applications for internal and external users
- Supporting Legacy .NET Webforms and MVC applications
- Supporting and implementing strategies for automated build and deployment of .NET and Sitecore platform solutions
- Advantageous, but not essential:
- Experience working with GIT, experience with Gitflow
- Experience with build tools Grunt, Gulp and MSBuild is preferred
- Experience with Azure, DevOps and VSTS
If you have the above skills, are driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies, and are committed to continuous professional development, you will flourish in this role. Apply now!
You must have the right to work in Australia.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.