Our client is a leader in ICT disposal and deployment specialising in remarketing, installation, decommissioning, secure data destruction and repair of ICT equipment.
The Forklift Driver/ Warehouse Team Member will be responsible for maintaining quality standards with Warehouse procedures and be an effective team member that contributes to the department Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
Your key responsibilities include:
- Load and unload trucks using the forklift
- Load and unload goods from containers using the forklift
- Reconcile container paperwork as required
- Manual unloading of trucks and containers, on occasion
- Break down pallets of goods and re-stack orders
- Packing of stock into the required format.
- Put stock away in the warehouse
- Coordinate location of stock
- Efficient and accurate packing to a high standard to meet distribution deadlines.
- Lifting/ packaging/ removing/ relocating equipment
- Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures
- Ensuring that the weekly checklist is followed for all warehouse procedures.
- Maintenance of a safe and clean work environment
Your skills and qualifications:
- Previous warehouse experience (5+ years) preferred
- Valid LF Forklift Licence
- Previous experience operating High- Reach Forklift – Electric and LPG Forklift
- The physical ability to handle repetitive work
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
If you’re excited about this role, please submit your cover letter and resume through email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
You must have the right to work in Australia in order for your application to be successful.