Our client is an Australian digital agency with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. What separates us from our competitors is our particular focus on product design for behaviour change and digital transformation. We build digital products and platforms aimed at tackling big social issues at the national level, like mental health and domestic violence, alongside a range of exciting marketing and entertainment projects.
They are a tightknit team of producers, designers, developers, data wizards and marketing specialists all collaborating on creating work that makes a difference in people’s lives. Working with our client is all about solving good problems with good people.
The Digital Producers perform a hybrid role, working across Client Service and Project Management. A key player in our diverse teams, you’re the day-to-day contact for a small group of accounts, executing strategy on a grand scale whilst still being a detailed driven operator. Also, acting as the project manager, you’ll assist the internal team to deliver meaningful outcomes for both our clients and the end user.
This is a real opportunity for someone to be a significant contributor to a number of exciting and diverse projects across the company. Working with our client means you will work amongst some of the best digital minds in the country. Who all care deeply about the results we collectively achieve.
- Excellent organisational skills: You need to be highly organised to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, whilst keeping the team updated and ensuring project administration and billing is completed
Stakeholder management: You need to be able to communicate amongst internal stakeholders about the details of each project you manage
- Budget management: You need to be able to draft cost estimates and quotes as directed by other team members, as well as providing budget progress reports for projects
- Resource management: You need to ensure the studio team members allocated to your project are provided with what they need to do their work
Third party management: From time to time you may need liaise with external partners who are also working on your projects
- Multitasking: You need to be comfortable managing a range of different projects with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders, so you need to be able to prioritise tasks and stay calm under pressure.
Requirements for the position:
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to manage multiple complex digital projects Ability to act as an intermediary between the senior strategic leaders and ‘doers’ of the team
- Strong communications ability in both verbal and written communications
- Willingness to occasionally travel interstate for work.
- Previous experience in a digital agency, or a digital team in a commercial organisation, is preferred
- Experience in managing web production teams including creative, UI/UX, data analysts, development and quality assurance teams .
Education & Attributes:
- Qualifications in digital design, web design or web development is desirable, not essential
- Marketing training is advantageous
- Knowledge of Agile project management methodology is advantageous
- Conscientious, consistent, organised, and naturally taking on responsibility
- Able to bring the projects and creative ideas to life – make things happen, regardless of the schedule
- Calm, patient and structured approach to work
- A mature outlook and common-sense approach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with our client’s tightknit Melbourne based team. They have a has a wonderful working environment, delivering world-class work.
You must have working rights to work in Australia to apply for this role.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .