Established in 2013, our client Outstanding Displays has delivered large scale custom stand builds and major exhibitions right across the country. The businesses exceptional customer service and steadfast approach to innovating have been key factors in its success to date and have also resulted in an opportunity for a commercially astute sales superstar to join the team
This is a small office and your attitude is seen as just as important as your ability to get the job done. You are driven and energetic, innovative in your approach and responsive to client needs.
Your key duties will include:
- Managing the existing sales processes from initial inquiry through to solution implementation
- Developing new markets and opportunities for the company
- Management of large corporate accounts at a national level
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the customer needs and objectives
- Writing proposals for all business opportunities including tender business
- Production of a monthly report detailing sales metrics
- Drive digital awareness by being active on social media platforms on behalf of the company
- Keeping current with emerging industry trends, and new technologies which could be incorporated into the business’ display solutions
- Participation in professional networking events
- Negotiation of sales contracts and marketing strategies
You will have:
- At least 5 years proven experience in a Sales Account Manager, Key Account Manager, or Business Development Manager role
- Preferably experience in a similar industry – conventions, exhibitions, media sales, tourism, hospitality or event management
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Proficient in social media
- Ability to think creatively and respond to client briefs by offering out of the box and innovative display concepts
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at any time
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- The ability to travel as required
This position provides the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career for a committed, performance driven professional – with financial recognition as well as personal & professional development opportunities, including international travel.
The successful candidate will have access to a healthy commission and profit share structure.
At Outstanding Displays we enjoy a smoke free environment.
To apply for this position, please email a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org