Our Client, Liquid Interactive is seeking a detail driven digital Business Analyst to work alongside a talented team of digital experts in the development of online products for our broad range of clients.
This role is responsible for translating the client’s needs into features, user stories and acceptance criteria that supports the development process.
The role will require day to day communications with a multidisciplinary team spanning strategy, design, development, content and marketing. You will be exceptional at managing competing priorities and your ability to communicate complex concepts to a variety of different people with different skill sets.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Analysing, and interpreting research, describing product requirements, translating into features, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of technical and non-technical stakeholders from both internal and external sources to establish business requirements
- Producing robust and detailed documentation that can be used for development
- Working closely with the delivery team to analyse feedback and validate acceptance criteria
- Identifying, communicating and managing project risks, issues and dependencies
- Collaborating with technical solutions experts to conceptualise technical requirements and effectively communicate through flowcharts, diagrams and other visualisations
- Analysis and production of sprint and project reporting, including burndown to manage priorities
- Engage in and facilitate Agile team ceremonies such as stand ups, retrospectives, showcases, backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Identify and contribute to delivery process improvements
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst within the digital product space, writing user stories, business requirements and functional specifications (Diversity of scale and types of projects is an advantage, as long as you have experience with at least one large scale project with 15+ team members)
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles and the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills, a process driven analytical mindset and outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience using product development tools (eg. JIRA or VSTS)
- Experience using BPM and flowchart tools (eg. Visio or Lucid)
- Proven adaptability in responding to changing project needs
- Proven ability to grasp new concepts quickly, and be able to distil complex information into concise descriptions
- Experience with JIRA and/or Microsoft VSTS (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with SiteCore and other content management systems
- An understanding of systems architecture, web technologies and development frameworks
- Experience applying design thinking methods and human centered design principles to solve business problems
- Experience delivering government projects, in particular, the Australian Government Digital Service Standards
If you are excited by this opportunity to work with some of the best in the digital business, send through a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
You must have full Australian working rights in order for your application to progress.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Any questions regarding the role can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .